Sponsor

All things eating and drinking related
by Barbles 03 May 2012, 17:09
Attended a birthday celebration at this venue two nights ago, whilst there, we had a meal. While we had to wait some time for it to arrive, it was well worth it and we were sat in very comfortable chairs. Would most certainly eat here again, they do provide a car service. The location of this place is near Benvenuto on Marina Road.

Les
by oldfogy 03 May 2012, 19:00
I was in there last year and have to say there were some very nice friendly people in there, especially John & Jackie and yes the food was excellent.
by ted j 03 May 2012, 19:04
It's about 100 yds from our place
called in for dinner three or four times last year, friendly, no hassle and good food
by justubean 03 May 2012, 19:47
We go there often. Leon and his crew are a credit.

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by John and Gena 03 May 2012, 20:17
leon the owner, he used to run the bar on our complex ( prestige ) and yes they are a friendly bunch and the U2 bar for food and drink is excellant, we use it all the time we are over, i would recommend it to anyone.
by Sue and John 04 May 2012, 05:53
Leon will also help you if you want to get residence permits. Great help if you need a Turkish speaker.
by Tinkumgal 04 May 2012, 07:39
Took the bells in at new year there, very friendly staff.
by ted j 04 May 2012, 09:26
Here's a couple of pics I took last year
by iainho00 04 May 2012, 13:29
excellent food and staff here we visit often :D

Iain & Stacey
"Zeus Heights"
by AndnMand 04 May 2012, 13:44
watch your change, and check your bill in here. they tried to charge us 1 effes and a coke too much, and then short changed us !!! obviously the infamous apologies were handed to us along with the correct change
but the bar overall was not bad, worth a visit as it could have been a geniune error

Andy and Mandy xxx